Monday, July 18, 2011

Meredith, NH/Lake Winnipesaukee

During the last week of June, my co worker and I attended a conference in Meredith, NH. My Mom and Frank's wife came along with us to enjoy the 2 night stay. While we were there, we enjoyed great weather and a lovely setting for a conference!
Our first night, we started off at the hotel bar and got some drinks and appetizers, while relaxing. Later on, we went to Canoe, a favorite restaurant of Frank and Charlene's. I had a delish Surf & Turf Mac & Cheese with steak and lobster meat!! Wow was that a heavy dish; I had plenty of leftovers!
While Frank and I spent our time in the conference during the day, the ladies walked all around Meredith, poking in and out of different shops, enjoying some icecream, chit chatting, etc.

The second night we went to the Dox Bar and had some yummy corn fritters & calamari appetizers, with some Watermelon mojito-ish drinks (but not Frank, he of course had beer!). Later on for dinner we went to a restaurant called Camp. It was so cute, set up like going to summer camp.

Who could complain about a conference set in a lovely town on a lake? Not to mention enjoying it with great company. I couldn't get over all the cute little Adirondack chairs set up all over the place in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment