Thursday, August 11, 2011

Meredith, NH/Lake Winnipesaukee again!


During a weekend in mid July, I made my way up again to Meredith, NH to join my friend Lauren at her family's lake house. Lauren had told me a lot of great things about the house which her family enjoys basically year round and I was really hoping to come see it and enjoy it with Lauren before I moved. Luckily, we were able to! Lauren's friend Ashley was visiting too, so it was great to catch up about our old sorority times and about what we've been up to since we last saw one another.


We had a nice and relaxing weekend. We started off with a family/friend dinner Friday night, and then spent Saturday at the small beach along the lake. Later in the day, we got to go out on jet skiis and zip around Lake Winnepesauke. I even got to drive for a little while which was very fun!
It was just a nice and fun weekend, laying out in the sun, packing sandwiches for lunch, grilling, enjoying happy hour, and playing board games later at night. It was nice to get in that quality time with Lauren before my move! Was a great, classic summer weekend at the Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment