Thursday, March 10, 2011

Even my horoscope knows!

Okay, even my horoscope gets it...

Aquarius Horoscope for Today, Mar 10, 2011

Travel by air seems possible today, Aquarius. The appeal of foreign countries may be too strong to resist. If you don't have a passport, you'd better apply! Friends may be planning a trip abroad and invite you to accompany them. Your sense of adventure should ensure that you won't say no, but if you're tempted to for any reason, reconsider! Travel is important to you right now.

The weird thing is..I was looking online at flights today, looking at an Ireland book, and also...my renewed passport arrived in the mail today. That's just weird!!

I flipped through all the blank pages and felt thrilled to think of all the stamps from different places it will be filled with and all the memories to be made through travel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment