Monday, March 21, 2011

Portland, Maine


I was lucky enough to be able to visit Portland, Maine overnight for work in March! My coworker, Frank, brought his wife, Charlene, and I brought my Mom along. We stayed in a lovely hotel and had a really nice overnight there. When we arrived, we enjoyed a drink and appetizer at Ri Ra's, an Irish bar.

Later that evening, we ate dinner at DeMillo's Floating Restaurant and had some delicious lobster and drawn butter...yum! We had a great meal and great company.


The next day in the morning my Mom and I walked around and enjoyed some breakfast from the next door bakery-so cute. While Frank and I were at our meeting, my Mom and Charlene poked around the shops, which are adorable in Portland. Plenty of cutesy things to peruse and enjoy.

While it was a quick getaway, it was a great one! Looking forward to going back to Portland sometime this summer maybe with Matt to enjoy it during the nice weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment